Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gauging interest in a track meet in Gilliam,La for Friday July 16 at Thunder road. Thunder road is one of those old, but great tracks.

Thunder Road Raceway Park : 1/4 Mile Drag Racing

1320' 1/4 mile.

Yes I know I "misspelled" the title

·
Registered
630 Posts
I wouldn't mined riding up there. I need a good night out anyway it would be a good excuse.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Count me in. If my trucks not back from the dealer by then I'll drive the loaner up there and maybe even run it haha maybe try posting this at a couple of the other forums. I'll do the same to get the word out. It's kinda short notice but I'm sure some will make it out.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Bump for interest.

Thinking bout inviting some of the SSS and Titan guys out as well. Be cool to have some manufacturer rivalry going

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree, Just don't tell the Subaru guys.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I made a post at one of the TITAN forums, maybe they will not get scared....

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump to top for interest.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I made a post at one of the TITAN forums, maybe they will not get scared....
Not many Titans we have to worry about out there. There may be more but I've only seen one Titan hit 12s and I believe it was running NOS plus other serious mods.

Took my truck to dealer yesterday, driving a Scion xB atm. Hopefully I get it back in time to make the track meet.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh, yeh your truck should be back in 2-3 days at most. i got a conformation that a stock titan was coming.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not many Titans we have to worry about out there. There may be more but I've only seen one Titan hit 12s and I believe it was running NOS plus other serious mods.

Took my truck to dealer yesterday, driving a Scion xB atm. Hopefully I get it back in time to make the track meet.
What is wrong with your truck?

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hes getting supercharger installed. And by the way, the weather looks good 6 days out.

Someone: You going to make it out?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hes getting supercharger installed. And by the way, the weather looks good 6 days out.

SWEET!!! The S/C club is growing!! :tu:

Never been to the track before. :p
I am planning to show up if weather is good, etc.... so I will somebody to show me what i need to do. :tu::tu:

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When light turns green...push the gas

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Depends on the tree, but on a .500 tree I press on the last yellow, or sometimes half way between the last and second last yellows.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well... i wasn't trying to be nitpicking.

·
Registered
127 Posts
well... i wasn't trying to be nitpicking.

Just don't wanna act stuip on the track and piss off the serious guys. :D
:becky: I think it is going to be awesome.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thats a pro tree.... Thunder-road normal. .500

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
What do you call the ones where the yellows count down sequentially instead of all turning on at once?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

That's great about the weather. Oh and btw I already got the superchager like two weeks ago lol its in the shop because of my transmission shifting weird. Was doing it before the S/C.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts