Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded my 08 sr5 dc 2wdrive for 2010 sr5 pyrite 4wd, this is my first 4wd, toyota seems to be shooting pretty good deals right now....Hope I made a good trade ? any pointers or advice would be great,, thanks,, Man I love these Tundras

·
Registered
60 Posts
just sit back and enjoy the ole girl!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Make sure to engage 4wd at least 1x per month per the owners manual.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
took the march incentive, 0% int. works out pretty well that way, they were dealing well on price too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
all of the 2010 4X4 Tundras are FlexFuel Correct?

·
Premium Member
2002 Sequoia SR5 4WD
399 Posts
all of the 2010 4X4 Tundras are FlexFuel Correct?
No. From what I've been reading here, it depends what region you are in.

I had the same concern when I bought mine. When I asked the dealer if it was flex fuel, they looked at me kinda funny and had no idea what I was talking about.

Would I be wrong in assuming we don't have Flex Fuel Tundras in Canada? Cuz I've never seen one.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Are you kidding? You went from an 08 2wd to a 10 4wd for $4000? damn that is a fantastic deal even if the 08 had 0 miles on it...that is an unbelievable deal.....
AGREED. My 08 had 7000 miles and I could only get my dealer down to 7000 to boot. My 08 is like brand new. Did both Tundras have the same package? I may have to drive to Kansas.:eek:

·
Premium Member
2002 Sequoia SR5 4WD
399 Posts
I went from an 08' SR5 CM 4x4 to a '10 SR5 TRD CM 4x4 for the grand total of.......on the house.

Had major engine trouble from the first week I bought the '08, so the dealership took my truck back and swapped for a new '10. After a year and half of headaches they finally made it right; which really surprised me

·
Registered
330 Posts
Man they are dealing now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts