Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna slap a set of 35's on some BMF M80 wheels here by the end of the month and cannot figure out what tire to go with. The BFG's are about 300 more or so than the Grapplers.

I want a tire that is aggressive looking, will clear mud and get me into and out of some nasty places I take my truck, last a LONG time (unsure on eithers mileage), and not completely kill my gas mileage.

Also does anyone have the real world sizes of both of these tires in a 20? Thanks amigo's

·
Registered
1,683 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nitto's site has real world sizing somewhat but bfg's does not. Also a lot of companies claim a 35in tire but it is really a 34.5, 34.8, 35.2, etc etc etc

·
Registered
229 Posts
Dexter, I am finding out if the Nitto will even fit, but I think they maybe too wide. I am looking to get the NovaKane wheels. I know the Toyos fit but from what I have gathered the Nittos may be 3/8" wider. I hope to have an answer in the next few days. Have you bought the M80s yet, if not let me know as the guy I am getting my BMFs from was able to get me a good deal.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundra/195582-nitto-trail-grappler-and-bmf/

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Nitto's site has real world sizing somewhat but bfg's does not.
Not true, BFGs site has actual specs on all their tires.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 | BFGoodrich Tires
Here is the page to specs for BFG KM2. You have to hit the little blue more arrow at the top right of the specs. They are there like mhollack said.

·
Registered
229 Posts
dexter, just got back from installing the 35" Nittos on BMF Novakane wheels and they easily clear the upper control arm with a Truxxx lift. I am going to have to mold some of the plastic, but besides that they fit great and look amazing!

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
You can always contact the manufacturer to obtain the specs of the tire...besides there is enough threads on here about "what tire should i get"? Read reviews, consider you budget, and make a decision!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
BFG is the better all around tire IMO, worth the money. Good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts