Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so pissed right now. My 06 DC with 8000 miles is having transmission issues. Sometimes it acts like it's in nuetral and then slams into 1st like from a stand stil or maybe if you're turning, and it seems to slip sometimes when shifting. It's acting really crazy. I am taking to the dealer 1st thing tomorrow and was wanting some ammo from you guys before I go in. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am sure they will take care of the problem, I just hate the hassell. It has been acting crazy all day so I don't think it is intermittent.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I took it in this morning and they are going to put a new tranny in. The tech went for a ride with me and he agreed they were having issues with Tundra transmissions. They probably had a batch of bad transmissions because it is not an epidemic but I am sure not the only one. I will have it back by Tuesday. Sport RallyFive, mine was acting very similar to that plus it would go through the gears and after it went into high gear it would then go into like nuetral for a split second and then back into high gear. It was acting crazy! I will post report after I get her back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.