Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey tornado, how do you like that nav with bluetooth, have you tried linking your cell phone via bluetooth and using it with the phone number lookup function of the nav?

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yes it does look awesome! Black trucks rule. Saw one set up exactly like mine at the dealer and I had some regret, until I remembered that my '04 was black and I still live in the country.

Also as I am still trying to decide on my exhaust, I hope someone posts some dyno and mpg figures. Is the TRD exhaust borla? Had it on my '04 and it was borla.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Also as I am still trying to decide on my exhaust, I hope someone posts some dyno and mpg figures. Is the TRD exhaust borla? Had it on my '04 and it was borla.

I tried to find some specs or cutaways on the muffler and couldn't find any. Is it chambered or stuffed with glass? On the Flowmaster site, they show the different configurations of the baffles. Borlas are straight through with glass packing correct?

Love my TRD system 'cause it's not too loud. The butt dyno says there may be a little more pawer and better responce. Gotta wait for the novelty to ware off before I can really check milage, but it dosen't seem to be worse even with a bit of a heavy right foot. So ... I'm thinkig a bit of improvement in MPG.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Love that TRD exhaust

Man, you've owned a lot of trucks over the years. I see this is your fist Toyota truck. How do you like it so far compared to the domestics?

Thanks for posting those pictures. Your DC in Black looks stunning.

Good luck with the new Tundra:tu:

Cheers
I can't beleave I'm driving a jap rig ... Love it... I thought the hemi was the king but this 381hp is AWESOME The ride is smooth and quiet, sure glad I did'n get the new silverado its the same old crap... and the BlueTooth is great I transferred my address book from my blackberry real easy to use The Navagation is great I had a problem at first but the GPS atennna was disconected Dealer took care of it...
March Tundra Photos Photo Gallery by Tornado Alley at pbase.com

·
Registered
338 Posts
Re: Love that TRD exhaust

I can't beleave I'm driving a jap rig ... Love it... I thought the hemi was the king but this 381hp is AWESOME The ride is smooth and quiet, sure glad I did'n get the new silverado its the same old crap... and the BlueTooth is great I transferred my address book from my blackberry real easy to use The Navagation is great I had a problem at first but the GPS atennna was disconected Dealer took care of it...
March Tundra Photos Photo Gallery by Tornado Alley at pbase.com
awesome ;oolin truck, man i love the black!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts