Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought exhaust PTR06-0C010-24 TRD and do not have gaskets. Checked with TRD via phone call with no luck on part number or price. Checked with local autozone, oreilly and only gaskets they show are round. Any body knows any info on these would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Kind of a side question, but did you buy the single or dual exhaust kit? As far as gaskets, I'm not sure....but I know TRD is a pain to deal with. I would probably try contacting Borla and see if they have a generic gasket you could purchase. You could also work with a local muffler shop to see what they have, or check out Jegs.com.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Which gaskets do you need?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Single rear exit like stock. There is your two downpipes with converters. They have two smaller gaskets prob. OEM. The TRD starts here with first piece a "Y" pipe then a bigger "flange" gasket connecting into muffler as second piece. Same big gasket connecting to last piece which is pipe with chrome tip. Total: 2 OEM gaskets and 2 bigger flange gaskets. And yes TRD was a joke to deal with. Customer service sucked and was no help. Went to Toyota dealer and they did not have a clue what I was talking about. How can a parts dealer as big as toyota (which sells TRD parts) not have any part number, price or a clue of their own parts? I even had old gaskets in hand when I went to Toyota still no clue.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Well, it's really a Borla part...and I think some of the singe exit kits are still around for sale. I would try to contact Borla and see if they have any ideas.

·
Registered
113 Posts
The reason Toyota has no idea about the gaskets is because Trd used to be it's own company then toyota took it over. The two downpipe gaskets are the same as the stock ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts