Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some headers from jjjackies and now I need some gaskets for the install. 2002 Tundra v8 2wd

Ok guys I searched long and hard over here for the information on gaskets, but failed to find the info. So I am gonna ask a repeated question yet again. LOL

What gaskets should I use and if you have the part numbers I would appreciate it.
And is there anything else I need to use.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Percys, if you got to the website they only have one option for a 4.7. That's just for the header flange gasket. The gaskets for the cat connection you can buy wherever you have them do the welding @

·
Registered
52 Posts
+1 on the Percy's Flange Gaskets. I used the OEM gaskets on my install and the passenger's side leaked horribly. I then tried the ones that came with the headers and they were worse. In all, I removed the passenger's side header 3 times after the initial install and still had a leak. I was so frustrated with them that I almost went back to the manifolds. My last try was the Percy's Seal-4-good gaskets with copper RTV sealant am happy to say that for the first time in 1 month I do not have an exhaust leak.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts