Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know or have this combo i was told you could not get all three in cali? am i wrong?

·
Registered
552 Posts
You can definitely get a limited 4x4, limited is a trim level, and TRD is an option package, so I would think you could get a limited 4x4 trd. FWIW, limited trim level is not offered on long beds (8'). Have you tried the "build your own" option on the Toyota website?

EDIT: the build option on Toyota's website shows the TRD package is available w/4x4 Limited here in WA, as well as in Socal...

·
Registered
87 Posts
You can get a DC Limited 4x4 5.7 TRD in Oregon. As a matter of fact the TRD option is only $70 on the Limited with the tow package. Have you checked the entire Bay Area? I've had good luck at Melody in San Bruno.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
You can get that on a DC and Crew Max here in NC...there are a few on the lot of my dealer with all three and both 4.7 and 5.7

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have one, and I live in CAlif. It was hard to find. My local dealer tried for 3 weeks to get one, but could not. Early delivery of Tundras in Calif. did not include the TRD with the Limited.I made a 1350 mile round trip to LA to get mine.
Dianne at Toyota of San Juan Capistrano has them in stock.Google their web page and you can see them.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just took delivery of a 5.7 Crewmax 4x4 Limited TRD. All depends on region. I live in PA, which did not offer this combo. However, I found one right over the bridge in NJ.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I asked my dealer for a Limted TRD, and was told we couldn't get those together...I didn't even consider it being something limited to certain states! I'm in Maryland, got everything I wanted but the TRD...suppose I can add it on later.... but I do like my 20" rims :tu:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts