Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says... I tried searching but wasn't able to find this question answered specifically.

I've been shooting emails back and forth with the internet sales consultant at my local dealership, and they have a truck on allocation that is very close to what I need. Bluestreak DC, 5.7 liter, Tow package, TRD Offroad packageetc. . I would LIKE the 6-disc changer, but it's not a necessity. However I do need a bench seat, and the particular truck they have has buckets.

This makes it an "Option Package E" configuration off the Toyota.com configurator.

So my question is, can I get:
A) TRD Offroad with bench seats and 6-disc changer
B) TRD Offroad with bench seats and standard stereo

or am I stuck with configuration E?

Or can I order a non-standard configuration and just have to wait 8-9 weeks for it

·
Registered
41 Posts
I do not know about Virginia, but you can order this in N.C.

I special ordered mine on 3/26. They said it could be up to 3 months for mine. I ordered 4x4 SR5 5.7 Double Cab with standard bench seat TRD, JBL, Heated mirrors, cold kit, mud guards, deck rail system, security upgrade.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had the same problem. I think VA is in the same region as PA. If that is the case, then you can NOT get a 5.7 DC TRD with a bench seat right now. You can get the bench with a 4.7 TRD, you can get the bench with a 5.7 SR5, but not with a 5.7 TRD - only buckets. That's the build configuration available in our region right now.

You can wait until they open up the order system, and maybe get your truck in June/July, or you can look into other regions in which you can get what you want. I'm waiting on mine from Indiana -I did a 'build your toyota' from the toyota site using a zip code from eastern Indiana (closest region where I could get the bench in the 5.7 DC TRD) and sent it to dealers in eastern Indiana and worked with their Internet departments. Got one on allocation that they could 'grab' for me and make my color preference. Hopefully I will be picking it up this weekend.

Here in PA, I'd be waiting until at least June if not July.

Check out NC as the previous poster suggested. Might be a good option for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts