Toyota Tundra Forums banner

TRD Pro grill on a 2018+ Sequoia

26K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  Farnsrocket 
#1 ·
Does anyone have part #'s for what it would take to put the TRD PRO Sequoia grill on a truck that didn't originally come with one? I'm not a big fan of the grill on my TRD Sport and I think the 2020 TRD Pro grill would be an improvement.

#3 ·
Part number PT363-0C200-BL is the TRD Pro Grill. Parts.ElmhurstToyota.com had it in stock and was priced competitively. Install was super easy and took about 20 minutes.
The stock TRD Sport grill was the only part of the truck I didn't like - I think the TRD Pro grill is a big improvement. In the spring I might swap the chrome pieces from the stock grill to the TRD Pro grill but it's too cold to mess with it right now.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Toyota Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Attachments

#4 ·
Part number PT363-0C200-BL is the TRD Pro Grill. Parts.ElmhurstToyota.com had it in stock and was priced competitively. Install was super easy and took about 20 minutes.
The stock TRD Sport grill was the only part of the truck I didn't like - I think the TRD Pro grill is a big improvement. In the spring I might swap the chrome pieces from the stock grill to the TRD Pro grill but it's too cold to mess with it right now.

View attachment 150698

View attachment 150699
DID THIS PART NUMBER ALSO COME WITH THE SURROUND AROUND THE GRILL OR JUST THE INTERNAL GRILLE

PLEASE ADVICE

#22 ·
First mods on my 2019.
I have mine and it looks like you reuse the top body colored part that attaches to the hood and the grille. It shows removing 7 clips but I don’t have access to those. How do you remove that part to get the grille out? Just pull it up?

Thanks!

#26 ·
I just picked up a 2011, and my better half has already said she wants new skins, a small lift, but first she wants the "TOYOTA" grill as she calls it. I had thought that all 2nd Gen Sequoias had teh same grill opening, but I figured I should doublt check with those of you have have a better info base. Thanks for any replies!

#27 ·
Does the little rubber strip between grill and hood stay on with the pro grill? Mine has disintegrated and curious if it looks fine without it on the new grill? I think it looks better without on my current chrome stock grill(transition looks fine and no longer have a black strip) but my new grill shows up this week and need to run to dealer to get that rubber piece if I’m gonna need it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.