Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have part #'s for what it would take to put the TRD PRO Sequoia grill on a truck that didn't originally come with one? I'm not a big fan of the grill on my TRD Sport and I think the 2020 TRD Pro grill would be an improvement.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Part number PT363-0C200-BL is the TRD Pro Grill. Parts.ElmhurstToyota.com had it in stock and was priced competitively. Install was super easy and took about 20 minutes.
The stock TRD Sport grill was the only part of the truck I didn't like - I think the TRD Pro grill is a big improvement. In the spring I might swap the chrome pieces from the stock grill to the TRD Pro grill but it's too cold to mess with it right now.

part0(10).jpg

20191108_154223.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Part number PT363-0C200-BL is the TRD Pro Grill. Parts.ElmhurstToyota.com had it in stock and was priced competitively. Install was super easy and took about 20 minutes.
The stock TRD Sport grill was the only part of the truck I didn't like - I think the TRD Pro grill is a big improvement. In the spring I might swap the chrome pieces from the stock grill to the TRD Pro grill but it's too cold to mess with it right now.

View attachment 150698

View attachment 150699
DID THIS PART NUMBER ALSO COME WITH THE SURROUND AROUND THE GRILL OR JUST THE INTERNAL GRILLE

PLEASE ADVICE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts