Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2010 DC Tundra SR5, TRD Sport Package. All black. I love it. Got a great deal as well. Anyone else have one?

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Sorry bro, but whatcha looking for with this thread?

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Today I woke up and ate breakfast. Just wondering if anyone else did too, and what were their thoughts?

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Today I woke up and ate breakfast. Just wondering if anyone else did too, and what were their thoughts?
I tried to send points but I guess I already sent you too many! By TRD sport is he just talking about the TRD package?? I have it but I replaced the shocks and tires...

·
Registered
422 Posts
chrome bumpers are faster than painted ones. The TRD sticker catches wind and makes your fuel mileage worse.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Any bit of chrome you have will make it go faster. Fact.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
And Mike1978's avatar is making my chrome tool all shiney. Very shiney. She looks like my old girlfriend. Hehehehe :devil:

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
LOL - Thanks guys.

And ratheolcoach ... we're just messin with ya, it's just that was a weird way to start off a thread. Usually, new members will start off in the "Welcome New Members, show us your truck ...." thread, and they'll post some pics of their truck & introduce themselves.

We're all a bunch of comedians here on TS, so don't be offended. Instead, why don't you post some pictures of your truck, and introduce yourself!

·
Registered
422 Posts
to late popo - we probably drove him to tundratalk.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And i thought my wife was a smart ***....wow. I'll get some pics up. I put them on facebook, shouldn't be too hard to get them on here.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
And i thought my wife was a smart ***....wow. I'll get some pics up. I put them on facebook, shouldn't be too hard to get them on here.
It can get tough on here if you don't have a good sense of humor! Welcome and get those pics up! here's mine

·
Registered
133 Posts
I love the sports, but as far as i know they only come in 2wd, When i bought my 2010 in december of 09 the toyota website showed them only allowed in 2wd, i live in michigan, we need 4 wd

·
Registered
1 Posts
ha! read the threads and it seems alot of people don't even now what the sport package is for the tundra....Maybe b/c they only offer it for sale in certain regions. Anyways...I just bought one, and had to special order it. I live in the midwest. I'm assuming u live in TX if u have one. Love the truck...Looking at doing after market upgrades if u have any suggestions.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts