Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked her up yesterday from Longo Toyota. Got the contact info from Saki's SoCal S/C post. If your looking for a dealer in Southern California to install your TRD Supercharger, call Young Tea at Longo Toyota 626-652-3614. He'll take care of you, great service and very professional.

I want to break-in the S/C first, so I can't give any real good impressions on the power just yet. But, I did jab the pedal a couple times:devil:...the surge of power is addictive! This things a monster!!!

I'll try to meet up will Socaliallstar next week and see what she can do.

If I was'nt so damn impatient, I would've anodized the intercooler like RONE did. It stands out way too much like this.

·
Registered
655 Posts
there is NOTHING wrong with seeing an intercooler sitting in the grille!!!lol.congrats on the SC.points sent,and by they way,were cheaper then longo.lol.sweet truck!!!!!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Those pictures dont really do his truck justice. It's a have to see in person kinda thing. Very clean, probably the nicest RCSB ive seen. And now one of the fastest.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there is NOTHING wrong with seeing an intercooler sitting in the grille!!!lol.congrats on the SC.points sent,and by they way,were cheaper then longo.lol.sweet truck!!!!!
Thanks, I loved the intercooler peeking through when I had my RX-7. But on the Tundra, I want to be on the D-L.:devil:

Thanks for the points.

Sorry, if I had a trip planned for Vegas, I surely would have given you my business. Longo only did the install, S/C Kit was purchased elsewhere, for a price nobody else would touch.:D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those pictures dont really do his truck justice. It's a have to see in person kinda thing. Very clean, probably the nicest RCSB ive seen. And now one of the fastest.
Thanks Jason, I'm anal about my truck. But, apparently my son's not... he just chucked a rock at it a couple months back.:(:(:(

·
Registered
655 Posts
Thanks, I loved the intercooler peeking through when I had my RX-7. But on the Tundra, I want to be on the D-L.:devil:

Thanks for the points.

Sorry, if I had a trip planned for Vegas, I surely would have given you my business. Longo only did the install, S/C Kit was purchased elsewhere, for a price nobody else would touch.:D
lol,its cool.i wanted a single cab SC tundra before i got mine.i just like playing in the mud to much for a street truck.i love the look of yours,thats kinda how i wanted to build mine,but i wanted it red,or white.keep up the good work.looks awsome!!!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
That's a good looking truck. Got to love the Black but hard as hell to keep clean, I know.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Congrats on the SC. I know you'll be driving your truck all over the place but when you get a chance can you cruise at 80 MPH and tell me what's the approx mpg. Not trying to put you in the spot, but I just want to make sure before I get mine, that I can still cruise on that speed and not be penalized with 10 mpg. I have an 07 RCSB with stock wheels and tires. I also live here in So Cal in Perris, Ca. I frequent I-215 up to Riverside and down to 1-15 in San Diego. The speeds here are 80 mph real time in the hammer lane and can go higher in some areas particularly in 1-15. Nice truck set up by the way. Hope to see you out on the road.:D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Clean Good Looking Truck. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Since your local Art, I expect you to be there next saturday with us at fontana! TO bad gutz isnt back yet, we could have had a RCSB meet. 2 N/A 2 S/C and all differnet colors. Would make a bad ass picture.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Since your local Art, I expect you to be there next saturday with us at fontana! TO bad gutz isnt back yet, we could have had a RCSB meet. 2 N/A 2 S/C and all differnet colors. Would make a bad ass picture.
I feel left out :(

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
very sick truck,, love it

·
Banned
444 Posts
MAN That things sweet... Wish I could have gotten the REG CAB :(

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts

Damn it!!!!!! We should come up with a meet for when I get back... Make it a trip to the track.... :D Then we could go on a cruise on the interstate or something... :devil:

·
Registered
797 Posts
makes me wish i had a S/C.... a 5.7....:violin:
damn you guys:hissyfit:

great looking truck btw!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome to the SC club. Great looking truck....now go load the bed full of concrete blocks....LOL.

Congrats on the SC. I know you'll be driving your truck all over the place but when you get a chance can you cruise at 80 MPH and tell me what's the approx mpg. Not trying to put you in the spot, but I just want to make sure before I get mine, that I can still cruise on that speed and not be penalized with 10 mpg. I have an 07 RCSB with stock wheels and tires. I also live here in So Cal in Perris, Ca. I frequent I-215 up to Riverside and down to 1-15 in San Diego. The speeds here are 80 mph real time in the hammer lane and can go higher in some areas particularly in 1-15. Nice truck set up by the way. Hope to see you out on the road.
Funny you would ask this question as I just did a trip down I-5 (Portland to Salem, a flat straight stretch of road) and back for work. This was the first time I have done any highway miles sense I got installed the SC and intended to check MPG.

I drove dead on 70 mph with the cruse on, 95 degrees (*and the AC was on), both ways with little or no wind and was able to
pull 19.9 there and 20.1 on the way back.

The way back did have some traffic closer to Portland so I did drive a few miles at 60ish.

Also....

I am averaging about 14.5-15mpg city.

~JH

·
Registered
984 Posts
makes me wish i had a S/C.... a 5.7....:violin:
damn you guys:hissyfit:

great looking truck btw!
you better be here too! And no racing with 2 other people in your rcsb this time. That alone probably slowed you down .3-.4 seconds.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts