Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

We need one of these available...When will it be released...:cry:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey,

We need one of these available...When will it be released...:cry:
There have been rumors that a Supercharger will become available for the 5.7L V8 very soon, but there is not definite ETA. I also think once the Supercharger is installed, premium gas will have to be used? That can become an expensive proposition with the current cost of gas:td:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There have been rumors that a Supercharger will become available for the 5.7L V8 very soon, but there is not definite ETA. I also think once the Supercharger is installed, premium gas will have to be used? That can become an expensive proposition with the current cost of gas:td:
I use premium now in 2 vehicles. I run 89 in my other vehicles. I look at it like it probably cost me $10 to $20 a month more to run premium, that's not to bad to me. Gas is already pretty expensive, I need to be buying a Yaris Hybrid.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'll believe when I see it.:ts:

Remember '04? I do, people and dealers talking up the SC. Then bam!...nothing... all TRD/dealer support gone. Worst of all I'm the proud owner of a '04 Tundra that cannot get warranteed SC from the dealer thats was boasted about prior to sale. Not sure I would have bought it, but I would have liked the option after being led to believe it had TRD support and was available.:td:

·
Registered
848 Posts
there will be no cold air intake the trd intake is using a airbox like the oem one with a different filter and a ported pipe running to the throttle body (that flows less air then the stock intake but produces more power )...the R&D is already done and it is just being manufactured now trust me on this one ... i got a good source on it and i wouldnt buy the trd model i would wait for another company "X" to come out with the intake before buying the overpriced trd model

1 - 9 of 9 Posts