Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATE order the trd sway bar off trdsparks.com sunday night, received it wednesday afternoon, put it in yesterday. And now another satisfied tundra owner. Oh and i have a 08 sr5 CM and yes you do feel a difference love it

wassup guyz due to all the goods i hear on TS about the sway bar and how it is one of the best bang for the buck, i just ordered mine cant wait to get it

·
Registered
819 Posts
You'll love it.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Depends on your cab config me thinks. If you have a crew max you don't really fell it since the weight is more evenly distributed so its more "solid". Where as with regular cabs ALL the weight is in the front with the butt swingin' around with every turn. Double cabs are kinda 50/50.

Just my .02 enjoy your trd sway bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Depends on your cab config me thinks. If you have a crew max you don't really fell it since the weight is more evenly distributed so its more "solid". Where as with regular cabs ALL the weight is in the front with the butt swingin' around with every turn. Double cabs are kinda 50/50.

Just my .02 enjoy your trd sway bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a crewmax and I noticed it right away.

·
Registered
215 Posts
i put one on my double cab about 2 weeks ago,i dont get the slip light as often now when i go around corners or merge really quik onto the highway.i also noticed in certain spots where i used to get bed bounce on my commute to and from work has become less noticeable.i'm gonna assume that the sway bar helped with that since i put my low profile 22's back on and hitting pebble with those feels like i ran over a boulder,lol.but you will enjoy the new add on,i know i do,looks nice to.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cant wait but the whole needing new tires thing dont sound too great. So does it really wear out ur tires quicker

·
Registered
681 Posts
Cant wait but the whole needing new tires thing dont sound too great. So does it really wear out ur tires quicker
I think he was saying that he now drives it harder or more aggressively with the sway bar.....if you drive normal, it will not effect your tires.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ohz ahahaha thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What kind of lube do you use

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Sorry. That's just what I meant. The sway bar is so efficient in keeping the truck level that it becomes fun to drive on corners, turns and curves but at the expense of tire wear on the outside particularly on the front tires. I had a lot of fun with it on my RCSB. All my tires are worn out on the outside now. :D Have fun.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Where are you guys getting the sway bar?
i bought mine off of trdsparks.com monday and my tracking # says i will recieve it weds. Its a fairly good price too

·
Registered
215 Posts
i bought mine off of trdsparks.com monday and my tracking # says i will recieve it weds. Its a fairly good price too

got mine from sparks a few weeks ago to,came out to about $232 with shipping,can't complain,my local dealer prob wouldn't have come close to that price.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts