Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What yall think? ARE Z series with slides. I am loving the look.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts

Very classy looking with that top and the slate color makes those lines look even better.

Edit ... Just saw the "USMC" on the tailgate ... Semper Fi ... :D

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Looks good!! Is the color noticeably darker on the topper? People on here have been saying that the paint match is not perfect. Seems like it's much easier to do it with a tonneau that only borders the bed for an inch or two.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Truck looks sick in that color (making me rethink Super White). Clean looking, just enough chrome / ss, right amount of lift, tires are the right size (not too big or small). I would say that you have just about the right package.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Looks good!! Is the color noticeably darker on the topper? People on here have been saying that the paint match is not perfect. Seems like it's much easier to do it with a tonneau that only borders the bed for an inch or two.
his first pic looks a little darker on the cap....may just be angle/lighting.

but looks good. if i can find a topper that is affordable i bet mine will have one too. would be great for the long boating vacations, the bed under the tonneau cover only holds so much

·
Registered
471 Posts
Nice lift. Nice tires. Nice topper. I'm likin' the debadge and black tube steps too. What next?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks so much guys for all the compliments! Yes the topper is a tad darker. I figured since not painted by the factory and also my paint is 3 yrs old. ARE dealer said if its too off I can bring it back but I can live with it. Again Thanks!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Very classy looking with that top and the slate color makes those lines look even better.

Edit ... Just saw the "usmc" on the tailgate ... Semper fi ... :d
ohhh-rah

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Looks good - The lines look great... That's on my "to-do" list as well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts