Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i went to the dump to get rid of some yard debre. I pulled onto the scale at the dump and my truck weighed about 2450 kg's and the after weight was 2230kg's. With the AAL and 1" block my truck sat level, just what I wanted cause my camper is probly just a bit heaver than that. So I get home to find out my wifes at the hospital. S**t, she was havin cramps(being pregnent) I dint think to much of it, till I got to the hospital to find out shes having contrations(only 25 weeks into her pregnency) OH S**T, this aint good. 30 min later and a c-section my baby girl was born, 1.5 pounds and about 7" long, dame I'm a dad now. My baby had to get flown to the childerns hospital thankfully I was aloud to go with, but my wife had to stay in the hospital there to recoupe. She never even really seen her baby yet:frustrated3d: other then in an incubater for less then a minute.Shes is supost to come down today hopefully(fingers crossed) cause she should be with her baby:baby: girl, but atleast I was able to fly down with my girl to relay progress:amen:.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Congratulations again, you have a camper shell?:confuseda:

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an import camper that i picked up for $50. Stove works, furnice works and its in reasonalbe condition for a 72(year)

·
Registered
756 Posts
congratulations, my nephews ( twins ) were very premature and weighed less than 2 pounds each when they were born. It was their 3rd b-day on April 23. I call them thunder and lightning. they are soo funny and doing very well. I hope all goes well for your family.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks mytundrarocks, I'v been geting so much support from family, friends, and people I'v never even met before. It really helps with tuff times forsure.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats. You in Vancouver or Edmonton? Both are good NICU's so don't be in a rush to get home if your little girl needs it. I am sure your wife is glad at least you could go with.
Enjoy, they grow up fast.
B

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Were in van, as were from P.G. and my lil girl will probaly be here till August 11(her due date) than the Prince George hospital will beable to accomadate her there. But this is ok as my wife is from van. and her mom and friends are here. And i swear shes getting bigger but she still only weighs 1.5 pnds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts