Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey guys it has been a while. I just got the XDI intake and man it is reall awesome. I got it specially shipped to me in california. I got it yesterday and put it on immediately.

Con I only had two issues. When you want to hear that good sound and you step on it you get a lot of vibration in the pedal and rattles in the cab. When you install the unit in your truck it doesn't line up directly with your stock fender air hole. I would of likes to see it be directly lined up on the hole but it is still good.

Pro I love the way it performs. I dont know if it is just me but i got a good amount of tourch you can really feel it. Also the sound is nice when you stomp on it and it disappears when you relax and do your daily driving. Install was easy. Price was actually not bad. I got it out the door for 375.00.

I think i am one of the first in california tog et one. I had to get it directly shipped from the manefacture to my local shop. I would recocommend this to everyone that wants an intake.

REspond if your interested i will post picture!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
It doesnt line up perfectly but it does the job. There is no screwing involved. Yeah the filter is little oiled but it isnt layered like the K&N filters. Check out the site. TRUEFLOW.com it is really good site and look at the movie they have on there it is pretty cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.