Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST IN CASE ANYONE HAS BEEN WAITING TRUEFLOW JUST RELEASED THE XDI INTAKE FOR THE 2005 - 2007 TACOMA, ON 4-26-07:tu: True Flow

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry Added A Link.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes It Is , If You Have It Available You Should Be Able To Buy! Its Not Even On There Own Website. When You Do A Product Search!

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, The Website Said It Was Available Last Thursday, 4-26-07

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well i purchased the xdi intake and have to say that i will be sending it back, i was very dissapointed with the quality of the product, my friend has a 2001 intake from true flow which was the main reason i purchased the xdi myself. His uses the factory air box.. The intake tube was out of round on the one end, the screws were corroded for the maf sensor, and the canister was also out of round... It was really loud while accelerating, and a lot of vibration.... I would be interested in buying a filter for the stock air box or the intake which uses the factory air box.. i think they are the best filter out there but just did not like this product..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.