Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So at dinner, my wife asks me "what have you decided to do to the new truck", and I say "I haven't really decided, but definitely a topper".

She says "aren't you going to lift it?"

:unsure3d: me: "I'm not sure"

her: "You should, they look better"

me: :amen:

Keep in mind, she made fun of me and called me a redneck when I lifted the last one.

Gosh I love this woman! :first:

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Since she approved, go for the 7" BDS lift and some 37s. That'll teach her.

·
Registered
819 Posts
She is a keeper. My girl thinks I am dumb for modding my truck. I always tell her it is for gas or for our sons safety.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
My wife admitted my truck looked better after the lift and tires, but man she didn't want to. These trucks do look a thousand times better leveled

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Agreed:

She is a keeper.

They do look better.

Supercharger would be a no brainer, but mine is FFV. Stupid corn.

3" and 33"s are plenty for me. Makes the truck look like is should from the factory without going too "billy joe jim bob" on it.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
3" and 33"s are plenty for me. Makes the truck look like is should from the factory without going too "billy joe jim bob" on it.
:tu: .

·
Registered
274 Posts
her: "You should, they look better"
survey says: Keeper!

you always know your with the right one. met my wife, she was filling her TJ and I was filling my XJ. hit on her and she laughed, rolled her eyes and left. didn't ask for a number or anything. we had a mutual friend and ended up at the same bar the next nite. got married two years later and she fully supports the modding. for her birthday i put a 5" rubicon express lift on her TJ. my birthday i got an air locker! keeper :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts