Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if anyone or any dealship has seen or has a white DC with black interior with options CK, OF, HM, DS, RL, MG, EJ, BU, WR. The truck can have other options, but has to have those options and as few other options as possible.

I am not sure if this is the place to place this add, but I am running out of ideas. I can order one, but from what I have read it could be 3 months or never.:cry: :cry: So I am searching nationally, idealistically just the western 1/2 of the U.S.;)

Thanks for any and all information I may receive.:ts: :ts: :ts:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I would like to know if anyone or any dealship has seen or has a white DC with black interior with options CK, OF, HM, DS, RL, MG, EJ, BU, WR. The truck can have other options, but has to have those options and as few other options as possible.

I am not sure if this is the place to place this add, but I am running out of ideas. I can order one, but from what I have read it could be 3 months or never.:cry: :cry: So I am searching nationally, idealistically just the western 1/2 of the U.S.;)

Thanks for any and all information I may receive.:ts: :ts: :ts:
Why don't to go to your local dealer and ask them to run a report on all incoming DC's for your region. All dealers has access to this system. They can also check Inventory with other dealers in your area. It's going to be very hard to get a DC with those exact options and color, but if luck is on your side, anything is possible:tu:

Good luck with your search:tu:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been to the dealer, and we have looked in the rocky mtn region. That is why I am on here to see outside of my region. I know it will be hard to find exactly what I am looking for that is also why I am looking outside my region.

I have seen several pictures posted on TS, that match what I am looking for, but to be honest I think they came from the Oregon area. I just wish Dianne (from Cali) could get in a few more 4x4 models. her selection of 4x2 is great and there are several there I would buy, but I can't have a 4x2 in Wyoming... to many elk, deer, antelope and fish to be had in remote areas, besides we don't salt the roads when it snows = very slick.

I knew it was a long shot when I posted my first post, but just thought I would put the word out. Thanks for the help though!

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Sounds familiar, I am having the same problem! I want a DC, Long Bed with Tow Mirrors, a few of the common options to make the truck a little nicer, in Silver Sky Metallic, Graphite interior. I have been looking for over 1 month. I have called every dealer within 200 miles and still no truck. Can't believe I am sitting here ready to shell out 30K and nothing to spend my money on. The dealers all want $500.00 up front to locate or order a truck, which means more waiting. I am about ready to give up on Toyota! I have even starting looking at the Chevy and GMC's again. Ford is all ready showing 2008's and Toyota can't seem to even get to first base with their 2007 deliveries. Wonder what their parts inventory looks like??

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I just wish Dianne (from Cali) could get in a few more 4x4 models. her selection of 2x4 is great and there are several there I would buy,
I just wish Dianne (from Cali) could get in a few more 4x4 models. her selection of 2x4 is great and there are several there
I am having the exact same problem. That is the reson I havent chimed in

by the way, are you looking for a 5.7 or 4.7?

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I am looking for a 5.7L. I found one truck that had everything but the Tow Mirrors. I sent an E-mail to Toyota.com asking if the standard mirrors could be switched for the Tow Mirrors, and the answer was no...they are vehicle specific. The one I located also had the backup camera which I thought was neat until I tried to use it wearing polarized sunglasses...couldn't see the screen with the glasses on! I also looked at a Crewmax but didn't like the way the back seat worked. It doesn't fold up like the 2006 CM's, plus the short bed is a bummer. Just too picky I guess!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry about that SFT, absolutely on the 5.7L. I know the truck is out there some where....I just need that one little dealership (or big one) to see my plea for help and I will be smilling again.

Can you tell me why such the shortage on the 4x4 models? Selling faster or not producing as many? I guess I don't live in a state where 4x2 would be an option so I don't see why the lack of 4x4s even in my region.

I will not buy from the big three, actually I have bought only tacomas in the past. So this waiting for the real deal Tundra is about to kill me. I have wanted a big toyota (never liked the old tundras) for a long time now, so this waiting game I evidently have to play is a little frusterating.

thanks for any help you can give.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
sorry about that SFT, absolutely on the 5.7L. I know the truck is out there some where....I just need that one little dealership (or big one) to see my plea for help and I will be smilling again.

Can you tell me why such the shortage on the 4x4 models? Selling faster or not producing as many? I guess I don't live in a state where 4x2 would be an option so I don't see why the lack of 4x4s even in my region.

I will not buy from the big three, actually I have bought only tacomas in the past. So this waiting for the real deal Tundra is about to kill me. I have wanted a big toyota (never liked the old tundras) for a long time now, so this waiting game I evidently have to play is a little frusterating.

thanks for any help you can give.
It is very simple, Toyota doesnt know what is going to be hot until the trucks comes out. So they send a little of everything and see what happens. Then they adjust accordingly. That is what smart business folks will always do. No need to flood the market with what no one wants. The 5.7L 4x4s are all sold before they even hit the allocation. I have a waiting list for these. I have 4.7s on the lot and 4x2s on the lot.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Dianne....brought home a '07 Tundra DC yesterday! Salsa Red, no less!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have one close to what your looking for, here it is. 2007 Toyota Tundra DC, 5.7l, White with black interior and the following options; CK, DZ, EC, BU, HM, MG, OF, PN, RL, CF. If interested give me a call. 1-888-888-9892.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts