Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I just wish Dianne (from Cali) could get in a few more 4x4 models. her selection of 2x4 is great and there are several there I would buy,
I just wish Dianne (from Cali) could get in a few more 4x4 models. her selection of 2x4 is great and there are several there
I am having the exact same problem. That is the reson I havent chimed in

by the way, are you looking for a 5.7 or 4.7?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
sorry about that SFT, absolutely on the 5.7L. I know the truck is out there some where....I just need that one little dealership (or big one) to see my plea for help and I will be smilling again.

Can you tell me why such the shortage on the 4x4 models? Selling faster or not producing as many? I guess I don't live in a state where 4x2 would be an option so I don't see why the lack of 4x4s even in my region.

I will not buy from the big three, actually I have bought only tacomas in the past. So this waiting for the real deal Tundra is about to kill me. I have wanted a big toyota (never liked the old tundras) for a long time now, so this waiting game I evidently have to play is a little frusterating.

thanks for any help you can give.
It is very simple, Toyota doesnt know what is going to be hot until the trucks comes out. So they send a little of everything and see what happens. Then they adjust accordingly. That is what smart business folks will always do. No need to flood the market with what no one wants. The 5.7L 4x4s are all sold before they even hit the allocation. I have a waiting list for these. I have 4.7s on the lot and 4x2s on the lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.