Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Sounds familiar, I am having the same problem! I want a DC, Long Bed with Tow Mirrors, a few of the common options to make the truck a little nicer, in Silver Sky Metallic, Graphite interior. I have been looking for over 1 month. I have called every dealer within 200 miles and still no truck. Can't believe I am sitting here ready to shell out 30K and nothing to spend my money on. The dealers all want $500.00 up front to locate or order a truck, which means more waiting. I am about ready to give up on Toyota! I have even starting looking at the Chevy and GMC's again. Ford is all ready showing 2008's and Toyota can't seem to even get to first base with their 2007 deliveries. Wonder what their parts inventory looks like??

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I am looking for a 5.7L. I found one truck that had everything but the Tow Mirrors. I sent an E-mail to Toyota.com asking if the standard mirrors could be switched for the Tow Mirrors, and the answer was no...they are vehicle specific. The one I located also had the backup camera which I thought was neat until I tried to use it wearing polarized sunglasses...couldn't see the screen with the glasses on! I also looked at a Crewmax but didn't like the way the back seat worked. It doesn't fold up like the 2006 CM's, plus the short bed is a bummer. Just too picky I guess!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.