Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Don't argue with an insomniac.
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a number of previously prolific TSOT contributors who have moved on to other things (presumably).
Guntech is clearly the latest departure, not sure what happened there but he's clearly missed. There are others who were funny, or irritating, or insightful or not. What happened finally to Gorilla? And TundraV8yarmaluka? And I know there are bunch that aren't springing to the forefront of my mind right now? Toxarch? Chillen (who was also Phalanx and a few other names). Dikkie has been kind of MIA now that I think of it, too.
Anyway, I wonder is there some protocol for departure? Kind of like a retirement party? Is there a gold watch involved, or an acknowledgment of the contribution a TSOT regular made to the world in general?

·
NO MA'AM
2,244 Posts
Highwaylizard springs to mind...mostly because we liked the same books. Toxarch had a falling out with a mod a looong time ago and moved over to that other Tundra forum...you know the one that has all but been abandoned by the ownership of the forum?

As for Gorilla and Erik, nothing against them, but I usually glossed over their posts anyway because my Spanglish to English translator only works when I'm halfway into a bottle of Tullamore Dew. Gunny is disturbing based solely on his last post. Rather cryptic, and somewhat alarming. Unless that's just what he wants us to think...

~A

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Erik (TundraV8Yamaha) was banned.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
gunny is the one that im concerned about...the rest...eh.....

·
NO MA'AM
2,244 Posts
Marmaduke is absent too. FIVEPOINTSEVEN as well.

~A

·
Don't argue with an insomniac.
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Roll Call:

Guntech
Armaludadude (sp?)
FIVEPOINTSEVEN
GORILLA
Toxarch

add your own MIA's

and feel free to rearrange the list.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
HELLO, just so you know, i haven't been around of late for several reason's.
1 you continue the BS on spelling.
2 i haven't recieved any point's /credit's for my hard work in tricking out my ride.
and in proving that a gen1 with minor mod's, no trd s/c or turbo can in fact make alot of HP & TORQUE.
discrediting all that claimed it could not be done. which only lead's me to belive that you really don't know what your talking about.
3 the lie's! i cought to many of you.
i recieved many email's from member's that told me about many of you talking behind my back via email's.
and once, when i confronted someone(no name) on a subject about me, & what he said, he lied straight to my face. saying he never said that. when i have the email that say's otherwise. so i don't care for lier's.
4 the computer geek that got into my computer. but no biggie. i solved that.
later,
gorilla

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
YOU JUST DON'T GET IT, IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE US LEAVE.
how many of people who made this site what it is.
soon you will see, how many sponors leave to.
than we will see.
if you knew what gorilla ment, than you might shut your mouth.
look it up, if you know how.
i said my peace, & now i'm done.
don't start none, won't be none.
Gorilla

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
YOU JUST DON'T GET IT, IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE US LEAVE.
how many of people who made this site what it is.
soon you will see, how many sponors leave to.
than we will see.
if you knew what gorilla ment, than you might shut your mouth.
look it up, if you know how.
i said my peace, & now i'm done.
don't start none, won't be none.
Gorilla
YouTube - Twisted Sister - Were Not Gona Take It

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
HELLO, just so you know, i haven't been around of late for several reason's.
1 you continue the BS on spelling.
2 i haven't recieved any point's /credit's for my hard work in tricking out my ride.
and in proving that a gen1 with minor mod's, no trd s/c or turbo can in fact make alot of HP & TORQUE.
discrediting all that claimed it could not be done. which only lead's me to belive that you really don't know what your talking about.
3 the lie's! i cought to many of you.
i recieved many email's from member's that told me about many of you talking behind my back via email's.
and once, when i confronted someone(no name) on a subject about me, & what he said, he lied straight to my face. saying he never said that. when i have the email that say's otherwise. so i don't care for lier's.
4 the computer geek that got into my computer. but no biggie. i solved that.
later,
gorilla
Gorilla,

I would like to see your ride. I've read some posts and this and that. But I haven't SEEN your truck. People who post on here but don't take the time to put a few pics in their photo album piss me off.

Explain what your name means then, this is what I got doing a search:
Definitions of gorilla
+– Language: English
+– gorilla: The largest of the apes, native to the forests of central Africa.

Not to start anything, but bring your facts out into the open. Name names, let us make our own decisions. If we have computer geeks busting into PC's, I'd like to know who they are.

/Mike

edit: Checked Urban Dictionary, these are the 2 most popular meanings of Gorilla.
1. gorilla (266 thumbs up, 93 thumbs down)
Derogatory term for a black man, especially a large male purebred negro
Look at the nose and lips on that gorilla

2. Gorilla (279 thumbs up, 109 thumbs down)
Throwing pubic shavings onto a girl's chest after shooting your load on her. Results in said girl's manic attempts to pull off shavings thereby mimicking the chest poundings of an angry gorilla.
I pulled the gorilla last night and am once again single.

·
Ever the explorer
2,391 Posts
Geesh what a topic,

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Play nice, gentlemen. :nono:

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Pictures are already posted. How many do you need to see, before you know what your looking at.
It isn't my fault you can't find them.
Look up double cab that might help you.
there used to alot of pictures of my tundra from the 2007 south florida meet but TS deleted them.

Also gorilla in italian means bodyguard.
Gorilla

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
LONGWOODKLON
i bumped the gen1 thread double cab to the top for you.
it might be hard to find,
so i found it & put it at the top,
now look for page 2.
you ill see my tundra.
hope it help's enlighen you.
no i will continue to misspell even more word's if i post.
plus all other english will be misprinted. [email protected]&%,;:"'{[}](),<>/ etc
i know how it pi$$es you all off.
now it's my turn to have fun.
i could have answered many questions, but since you all have the answer's,
answer them. i just feel bad for the members.
gorilla

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.