Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the new Tundra dual exhaust with it build with the pipes facing the sides behine the rear wheel. I would like to have the dual exhaust, but with the pipes facing the back. Does anyone know where I could get that done?

I currently own a 2005 double can with dual exhaust, and the pipes are facing the back. I purchased it from Scott Clark Toyota in North Carolina and had it done there. I plan to purchase the new Tundra, but was told the dual exhaust pipes are facing the sides. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I may wait to purchase the new Tundra next year, this is if Toyota plans to build the Crew Max with a much larger bed. Does anyone know if Toyota has that in the plans for next year?

Thanks,

·
Registered
595 Posts
Borla makes one but it is about $1400!!! :eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Probably because his engine knocks.

I have 5.7 and no knock.

My Tundra built in Indiana and not my hometown San Antonio. I say the Indiana plant has more experience ;)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Any decent exhaust shop could bend up tails out the back.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Probably because his engine knocks.

I have 5.7 and no knock.

My Tundra built in Indiana and not my hometown San Antonio. I say the Indiana plant has more experience ;)

first off dont go around saying things you have no idea where its coming from. neither of the plants produce the engine that is the you purchased. all the engines come from michigian. the only thing the truck plants do to the motors is just assemble the head and different parts of the motor. so in the other words the motor itself isnt born there in the plant with the truck.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
first off dont go around saying things you have no idea where its coming from. neither of the plants produce the engine that is the you purchased. all the engines come from michigian. the only thing the truck plants do to the motors is just assemble the head and different parts of the motor. so in the other words the motor itself isnt born there in the plant with the truck.
I thought the first 5.7 engines came from Japan until the Alabama plant starts their production, that started about a month ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts