Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G,day from Australia
My name is Jason, my business partner Craig and I are in the process of setting up an import and conversion business here in Western Australia, purely concentrating on the current model Tundra. We would greatly appreciate any help, ideas and contacts in the industry.
At the moment we are trying to find a Toyota dealer close to the West Coast that will support our business with the supply of new and used Tundras and also parts and accessories.
We are desperately trying to get our hands on a parts catalogue - if anyone can help we will be forever greatful.
We will be coming to the US within the next few months and would love to meet some Tundra enthusiusts and see some Tundras in action. If you know of any club meets or can maybe just show us what a Tundra can do, please contact us.
Thanks Heaps

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Welcome to our forum.

you may have your work cut out for you. Don't you have to convert everything to RHD? And with no factory parts to help.

·
Preferred Dealer
1,170 Posts
Welcome, Jason. One nice thing about the Tundra is that it is largely, but not entirely, based on the 2008 and newer 200 series Land Cruiser. Many of the mechanicals, although having different part numbers, are interchangable. Part numbers of the 2007 model Tundra can be had here ToyoDIY.com though the diagrams have been pulled.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Welcome to the forum! My advice if you need any assistance in pricing and customer service, MODEL YOUR COMPANY AFTER TRDSPARKS and ALL SHOULD GO WELL FOR YOU! TRDSPARKS offers immediate feedback and the best pricing around!

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
'Jason' posted the exact same msg two weeks ago. Either spam or he's not interested enough to take the time to change the boiler plate on his message. My 2 cents. :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts