Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! We just got in a shipment of Plug and Play camera kits for the 2007-2009 Tundra with the overhead monitors in Gray or Tan. The 2010+ ones will be in soon as well! The pricing can't be beat :D

Check it out here: Announcing new line of parts and sale prices of course!!! | Facebook

They will be on our site ASAP but for now you can PM, Email or call us. We've got some other things in the works as well which you can get a sneak peek of on that link above.

Enjoy!!!

TRDSparks crew

·
Registered
814 Posts
The backup camera looks cool! :tu:

You can keep those LED lights for the Tundra as they look stupid Jamie. IMO

BTW Here!
Hahahahaha

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
I agree. Thin slits = :td:

I think they would do better designing them into the main headlight lens.

·
Registered
814 Posts

(sorry brother, couldn't resist :devil:)

Hahahahaha I like!:D

Here's some more info as Jame is a lame young punk got you! :joke:

Thread Jacked from FB.....

In stock now!!! Unfortunately these are so new we don't even have them on the site yet. They will be up later this week however in the meantime to get them now you can email us at [email protected] or call 866-249-3607 to have them shipped today!

2007-2009 Tundra Reverse Camera Kits Plug and Play for Pre-Wired Trucks. $209.00!!! sale price plus shipping.
  • Overhead 3.5" Monitor in either Gray or Tan
  • Replaces Sunglass Holder
  • Wide Angle View
  • Reverse Over-ride
  • .5 Lux Camera for Sharper Image
  • Protective shroud with Waterproof Case and Anti-fog Lens
  • 150 degree Lens with Excellent Depth of Field

As an alternative we also have a cheaper kit for the non pre-wired trucks for only $120 plus shipping. Same as kit above however the camera is different and you will have to run the wiring included in the kit as this is not going to be plug and play:

Other products just received today:
  • Tundra Reverse Camera with Monitor built into Mirror Pre-Wired: $470.00; NON Pre-Wired: $462.00 plus shipping. The pre-wired kit comes with the shown camera that you install to the tailgate handle. The non pre-wired kit comes with a bracket for mounting.

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How do I know if my truck is pre-wired? I have a 2008 DBLCab 4x4 Grade

Semper Fi
If you look under the back of your truck, to the right of your hitch you will see plugs. If you have two plugs. One black and one white. The black plug is for the back up sensors. If the white one has a cover on it and isn't plugged into anything, that is your prewired plug.

I'll try and upload a picture when we have one.

Micah

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good to go, thanks! I do have 2 plugs back there. A black one and a covered white one. Time to spend time and $$ Farkling this new (to me) truck :)

Thanks!

Semper Fi

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does Sparks Toyota sell the camera only?
We can sell the camera seperately, but it will be more expenzive than getting the entire kit. We get a deal on the whole kit so it is the best way to go. :happy3d:

Micah

·
Registered
19 Posts
I see the rearsight camera is popping up for my 2010 prewired. Is that a correct kit for the 10 model year.
Has anyone installed this in their tundras and if so what do you think of it?

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I see the rearsight camera is popping up for my 2010 prewired. Is that a correct kit for the 10 model year.
Has anyone installed this in their tundras and if so what do you think of it?
Yes sir! Plug and play available for 2010's and they are in stock. We've put them on a few of our trucks on the lot to show the salesmen and now the owner wants to start putting them on all the Tundra's that don't have it, they are that good. I've got the mirror/monitor on my Tundra and it looks amazing. I will never go without a backup camera again.

Jamie

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I want one for my 2011 sr5. J
How do you know if you're prewired?

Proud owner of a 2011 Barcelona Red Crewmax
Facing the rear of the Truck look just to the left of the hitch and you'll see this under the bed in front of the spare tire:

It's a square plug that should be capped since you don't have a camera installed yet.

Hope that helps!

Micah

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well I guess my next step is to come up w/ the cash & buy 1 off of ya. Lol

Thanks Micah.

Proud owner of a 2011 Barcelona Red Crewmax

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Sparks, I went to your website to order the backup camera kit (tan - prewired), the seat heater and an accessory meter for 2008 Grade Tundra for PoPo's MPG Info upgrade. The cart disappears when I search for the meter. So the end result is that I have yet to order anything...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts