1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Nice!:tu: If I put my dog in mine (once I get it,) I reckon I'll be able to get 3 blowup dolls to hang on...don't think that trumps your 2 mannequins though:confused:

anyone have a good compressor?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Man, your truck looks nice! I love how black looks when it's clean. I've had a couple black cars & it was so hard to keep that way. Looking at your pic kinda makes me wonder if I shoulda got black...

·
Registered
74 Posts
I drive by your truck on King street several times a week.It's a very nice looking truck,my 07 limited 4x4 is slate. Gotta love em huh? :D

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
haahhaa,, i liked that. :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
95 Posts
OH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SHARP LOOKING TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!
God, I visit this fvcking GMI site and all these 3rd-class construction laborer hicks that dropped out of school in 2nd grade calling this truck ugly cos all their life all they knew was Chevy was high quality. Makes me soooo mad.

Sometimes I wish Toyota didn't get into the truck market just cause 90% of the truck buyers are illiterate rednecks and they only belong to chevy/ford. But then again, when I look at the new Tundra, I'm glad that Toyota has a product that will show who's the BOSS.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sweet truck! I agree, there's nothing better than black. Would never buy another tacoma in anything else. But I'm thinkin' it might take a little more than just your truck, chick magnet. cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts