Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a link to our new [h=1]Tundra Crew Max Running Board[/h] tundra_running_board.jpg

to purchase or more specs go to cordautomotive.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here is a link to our new Tundra Crew Max Running Board

View attachment 54191

to purchase or more specs go to cordautomotive.com

I just bought a 2011 CM in June of 2014. Spent about a month looking at what everyone else was buying. I found Cord totally by accident and also could not find anyone who knew who they were.

After looking around some more, I did find a post on a Toyota 4Runner forum that had their address and folks asking about getting these for their vehicle but not much more than that.

After more reading I decided to go ahead and buy these for my Tundra. I ordered them directly from their website after calling in and speaking to them. Was informed it would take 6 to 10 days before they would ship since they would be manufacturing them during that 6 to 10 day period. Exactly 10 days later I got an email indicating my item would be shipping on that day. They arrived in Ohio 4 days later. Very well packed with all documentation and hardware. The cool part is, the brackets were already attached to the running boards in the exact location for mounting. All I had to do was bolt them on.

The cool part is they are an approved/authorized GST Toyota supplier.

Here they are unpacked - IMG_20140913_095819_996_zpsl6i00ooi.jpg
On the truck - IMG_20140913_114437_829_zpsvmvsjnwk.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im not sure if they are from CORD, but they are from SET and GST distributors.

CORD's website has been down and the email address I had bounces back.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cord Automotive is still open even though their website is down. I sent them an email earlier and got this reply back

"Hello.

Our website is being repaired. Please have them call 714-695-9868, thanks in advance. We are still open!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts