Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just registered and have a Crewmax on order. Spec'd out a 4X4 SR5 with TRD package. These things are hard to come by. My dealer ordered it via dealer preference which now we are waitng on the order to get matched. It looks like this website is full of information. Great to be here. Anybody know what is the biggest size BFG All Terrain will fit under this truck? I have the 18" wheels coming. Based on what I have seen the wheel wells are very shallow and have that strut inside just behind the tire. I was just looking to widen the stance, and the BFG A/T's have been an awesome tire on my Sequoia. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My dealer has been on vacation and is due back next week. We are hoping the order got matched when he was gone. It looks like once the order gets matched he is speculating 4-6 weeks. Again, he is guessing as this is unchartered territory on a brand new model. We'll see...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am in luck. My the dealer order was matched:D I checked out a few Crewmax trucks on the lot while I was there today. Awesome truck and I can't wait. Now who wants to buy my Sequoia?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.