Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was checking out my Facebook page and a buddy of mine sent me the link to these video's, I thought they were pretty cool and gave me some added confidence in my truck. Here's the link to the three video's check them out: :tu:

Toyota Tundra Deconstructed

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
It's been posted on here before. But always fun to see it again :D

·
Registered
918 Posts
My favorite part:

Reporter: What exactly is a washboard road?

Rancher: Uh, well, it's a road that kinda feels like a washboard when you drive on it.

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
Good commercial ........ It doesn't really surprise me though. I think Toyota went a little overboard when when they designed and built the Tundra.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good commercial ........ It doesn't really surprise me though. I think Toyota went a little overboard when when they designed and built the Tundra.
If its worth doing, its worth overdoing. ;)

I liked the part where they asked the rancher to do math. "Uhhhhh, its a lot of weight."

·
Registered
127 Posts
I hope Toyota had alot more "field test" vehicles other than just this one for a "long term" application specific test and in other regions within north america as we all know southern vehicles don't rust and are not subjected to the extreme cold temperatures like we northern folks are accustomed to, which often causes all sorts of other vehicle failures. Funny how most car manufacturer's test their vehicles in the nice warm climates but do very little if any at all in the cold climates.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope Toyota had alot more "field test" vehicles other than just this one for a "long term" application specific test and in other regions within north america as we all know southern vehicles don't rust and are not subjected to the extreme cold temperatures like we northern folks are accustomed to, which often causes all sorts of other vehicle failures. Funny how most car manufacturer's test their vehicles in the nice warm climates but do very little if any at all in the cold climates.
Yup i agree with ya. :tu:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts