Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.don't get frustrated doing research ,it sucks at first but you will find info.
2.don't wait to pick up your truck, mine came in late fri and i waited till sat to pick up and sat night the dealership safe was robbed and i had to cancel all my bank and cc accts.:(
3. don't listen to your wife/girfriend - thier jealous-( don't show the truck to both at the same time:devil:

1.do try and act your age , stop rippin thru traffic like a teenager:eek:
2. do wash it again , i like hangin in the garage once more remember .
3. do remember when your not with your truck the other guys are ckecking it out.:cool:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Do:
Feel proud that you have purchased a Class 1 product that is not only superior in every other truck in its class, but also doesn't come with the typical hick/*******/no class images of a domestic truck owner.

Don't:
Haul 3000# in it's bed.

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Do:
... also doesn't come with the typical hick/*******/no class images of a domestic truck owner.
Does that mean that I can't install the hat racks on the headliner to hold my "cowboy" hats.

I was going to put in a gun rack too BTW.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Let me know if you find a gun rack that fits well. I was actually planning on cutting the POS styrofoam underseat storage to the shape of a rifle and putting it there. It seems like it might work pretty well.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Yes, and I would also like to know the maximum dimensions of a confederate flag that can be applied to the tailgate.:ts:

·
Registered
93 Posts
That's funny... :rolleyes:

Seriously, I am far from "*******" status but I do find occasion to carry a rifle. I think the underseat storage option is the best way to go.

Yeeeee-haw y'all! ;)

·
Registered
699 Posts
That's funny... :rolleyes:

Seriously, I am far from "*******" status but I do find occasion to carry a rifle. I think the underseat storage option is the best way to go.

Yeeeee-haw y'all! ;)
I wouldn't say far from "******* status" everyones got a little ******* in ya unless your a citidiot.:D

·
Registered
93 Posts
I wouldn't say far from "******* status" everyones got a little ******* in ya unless your a citidiot.:D
Maybe I'm in denial. :clown: I guess I might be a "surfing *******" then. lol

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Gun rack in my truck would just have it stolen that much faster, and I'd lose my AR at the same time.
Vegas (my town) just became #1 in the Nation for auto theft. WooHoo!! We Rock!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
1. DONT get mad because everytime you stop at a gas station some wants to talk to you about how awesome your truck is.

2. DO take pride in the fact that your truck is not another ford, chevy, or dodge that everybody else is driving.

3. DONT fart in your new truck while the windows are up and the heat is on.

4. DONT put 30" spinners and massive amounts of chrome all over your truck( or what ever all that bling bling crap is!)

5. DO let all your dometic truck owning buddies drive it so they can realize how much better it is than theirs!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
I just feel bad for all the folks who are going to have to remove all the number "8's" from there vehicles because Jr wont be running under that number after this season.

·
Registered
516 Posts
1. DONT get mad because everytime you stop at a gas station some wants to talk to you about how awesome your truck is.

2. DO take pride in the fact that your truck is not another ford, chevy, or dodge that everybody else is driving.

3. DONT fart in your new truck while the windows are up and the heat is on.

4. DONT put 30" spinners and massive amounts of chrome all over your truck( or what ever all that bling bling crap is!)

5. DO let all your dometic truck owning buddies drive it so they can realize how much better it is than theirs!!
6. DO bust out the sweetest brodies in an empty field to test the turning radius.

7. DON'T get caught by the cops spinning brodies in said field.

8. DO lay down a 20 ft. strip of rubber after breaking in your truck.

9. DON'T be intimidated by a Ford, Chevy or Dodge's measily 300 hp.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I agree with:
1. Broadies. Like you were 16 in your old mans car
2. The bling bling crap. You're a grown man with an expensive, classy, manly and don't forget, GNARLY truck. Leave the spinners and all that other crap to the Caddy driving rapstar wannabe's

·
Registered
621 Posts
Does that mean that I can't install the hat racks on the headliner to hold my "cowboy" hats.

I was going to put in a gun rack too BTW.
Woody, don't forget to put a set of these on the truck.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I agree with:
Leave the spinners and all that other crap to the Caddy driving rapstar wannabe's
Try as I might, I can't find ANY 26" spinners w/ a bead lock.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Try not to laugh too hard when a guy admires your new truck, then asks what size engine it has. He might reply with, "Oh yeah. Almost as big as the Hemi I have in my Dodge; it's a 6.9 liter, 500hp." Whatever dude. You're just jealous

1 - 20 of 28 Posts