1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
46 Posts
Kudos. I made a group a while back, but couldn't think of enough people to add into it. Never thought to post here so I deleted it. I'm joining yours now. Hopefully we can get some get-to-gethers going on every so often. Show those Jeep owners up, lol.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure how many of you guys are part of the facebook group I created so for those who have not joined on there
1) yall should go join https://www.facebook.com/groups/2081.../?notif_t=like

2) We are trying to plan one or two meets before the end of the year. The way it's looking is that Lafayette or Baton Rouge might be the best neutral city for most people to get to. We were trying to have a little cruise around (if anyone knows some nice places to ride around lafayette or BR let me know), then go eat at BWW or something. If anyone is good with a camera we can take some good solo and group pictures if anyone would like and we could find a nice place.

3) We are thinking about making shirts, hoodies, and/or decals if anyone would be interested and it's not too expensive. Please let me know if you would be interested so I can get a head count and price for the everything.

P.S. if anyone is good at designing things on the computer you are welcome to send me design ideas for the shirts and stuff so we could have something to show the print shop. It would be greatly appreciated because I suck at that kind of stuff lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts