I have been looking for some TOYOTA TUNDRA floor mats all weather
but I have not found any.
Can anybody recomend me where to buy this, or does anybody have some extra
that can sell me looking for the All weather floor mats Toyota

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Weathertech and Husky are 2 that come to mind....as of now, they dont sell OEM all weather mats since Toyota originally blamed the stuck pedal on them. : (

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
weather tech floor liner's. the other type they make, were not a exact fit. i put them in my wifes rav4 & they are wall to wall, perfect. i even told weather tech that.
go with the floor liners. black is alot nicer & will hide alot.
but there are many type's out there.
ebay sells the toyota oem type, that says tundra from time to time.
i have almost all weather tech stuff. doggie divider, in channel wind deflectors, both types of mats, rav4 weather tech rear cargo area liner,etc.
my wife & i are extremly happy with all there stuff.
there warrenty is out standing. i lost a rear window in channel, they sent me out new 1's, all for free.
but they look up your account, & see how much you spent, & how many went to your address, they did the right thing.
so why would i ever go with another company.
gorilla

·
Premium Member
2,842 Posts
I've used Catch-All floor mats in my '00 Tundra and '01 Sequoia for nine years. Go see Catch All Floor Mats

I highly recommend them. They look very good, they don't leak, they are easily cleaned if necessary, and still look fine after nine years of use.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
I have the WeatherTech Automotive DigitalFit Floor Mats. I think they fit pretty good and look good too. I like how they go over the sides.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have the oem ones in mine and I am hard on floor mats, after 150k on my truck they are starting to wear through on the drivers side, So I am gonna have to find another set myself.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have the husky liners in my 2010, and they are amazing so far.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Quite honestly.... I bought some pretty heavy looking Walmart rubber all weather mats and they great!!!! They gave been in my truch for going on 3 years now and still going stong....

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
I have the OEM mats, and what I don't like about them is that during winter, the snowmelt makes its way into the carpeting and develops a large ring of crusty salt. I think they're fine for the other three seasons (but I typically use my embroidered TRD mats during the warmer months).

Do any of these aftermarket mats do an adequate job of holding water or allow the water to roll over the sill?

Also, does anyone have pics of the actual product versus WeatherTech's site which simply shows a generic "Representative Image"?

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
.....Also, does anyone have pics of the actual product versus WeatherTech's site which simply shows a generic "Representative Image"?
I'm sure there are some pictures around here someplace but if they can't be found I can go take some crappy cell pics of the Weathertech liners at lunch.

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Thanks for the offer. I have honestly yet to see a 1st Gen Weatherech pic. I did find one pic in the gallery but it is of the 2nd Gen:

Any idea which version of mats are these? Does the 1st Gen mat look/function the same?

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Thanks for the offer. I have honestly yet to see a 1st Gen Weatherech pic. I did find one pic in the gallery but it is of the 2nd Gen:

Any idea which version of mats are these? Does the 1st Gen mat look/function the same?
Wow those look cool though. I am not sure I would cough up a $100 for them though but they sure look good.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
I've got the Husky's in my Tundra Limited. They work pretty good except for behind the drivers seat. I'm 6'4" so I have to have my seat all the way back and they don't seem to fit under the power drivers seat when it is all the way back. So, don't really recommend them for that application. the weather techs are probably better. There's a guy in Denver, Colorado selling a slightly used set of WTs on Craigslist. Check out the link:

Toyota Tundra Floor Mats

·
Premium Member
172 Posts

Those are the floor liners and the versions for the 1st Gen look almost exactly like these.

I of course forgot to take my phone with me to lunch but will run down in a sec to get some cell pics...... I may even have my camera in the truck.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts