Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any sort of aftermarket grille logo to replace the toyota one? I know some guys have made their own but i was curious if anyone had any options available, i have a color match grille surround on the way and was looking for a new grille logo, something different.

:behindsofa: Nothing against toyota of course, but im just not a fan of how their logo looks, (currently why mine is painted black). :rolleyes:

Feel free to post pics, and thanks as always guys!

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Did you do a search? I saw a link to a website that made custom emblems with pretty much whatever you wanted on it. It might have been on TT. I'll let you know if I find it or remember where I saw it.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Check with member RIjon - he makes em ---- in fact, I'm waiting on him to return from his vacation to do some work for me :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
RIjon made mine:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^That's who I was thinking of^^ I couldn't remember if a member made them or someone else.
Yea i did a quick search and only found one emblem it was the Toyota Trucks "T" but the guy couldn't sell them because they were a trade mark.

Ill check that guy out.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
117 Posts
"It comes with 3M double sided tape that is guaranteed not to come off unless you purposely take it off."

Pretty cool but 100 bucks I'd be afraid it'd get stolen! Bolt that sucker down!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"It comes with 3M double sided tape that is guaranteed not to come off unless you purposely take it off."

Pretty cool but 100 bucks I'd be afraid it'd get stolen! Bolt that sucker down!
Idk that 3m stuff is pretty heavy duty, you really have to want it to take it off. haha

·
Registered
50 Posts
A while back someone posted a picture of two handguns and thought it was hilarious. Great conversation piece too!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
A while back someone posted a picture of two handguns and thought it was hilarious. Great conversation piece too!!
Yeah, No Fear has a Grille insert. ninja ed has one on his jacked up Tundra.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts