Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a seven day cruise in the Hawaiian Islands and I have to say that I have never seen so many Tundra's in my life. Every time I turned around there was one turning a corner, driving by or in a parking lot somewhere. Saw some great looking trucks. Saw a Spectra Blue Limited DC in Hilo just like mine. Only saw one 07 in Kauai out of the four lslands I was on. One other observation, Hilo is home of the liftkit I think. Had a great trip and missed my 06 DC limited bad. Mahalo.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Depends where you go. I used to live in Paia on the North shore of Maui (MauiBuilt) and there are definitely Tundras but more than anything are Tacos and 4-Runners all jacked way up or with some PreRunner set up. But like you said, Yotas are everywhere in the islands.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Only saw one 07 in Kauai out of the four lslands I was on.

was this "one" by chance silver?? :)

I bought the first Tundra from the dealer here and I LOVE it! :tu:

after mine they sold a red one and another silver one...now I believe theres more....which means, I have to do something to make mine "different" :cool:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
was this "one" by chance silver?? :)

I bought the first Tundra from the dealer here and I LOVE it! :tu:

after mine they sold a red one and another silver one...now I believe theres more....which means, I have to do something to make mine "different" :cool:
Why yes yes it was. Silver double cab. It was on friday 4/6 about 9:00 am on the road to the Poi Pu beach through a area that was like a tunnal of beautiful trees.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts