Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Exactly true. The reg cabs are priced much higher than the competition, even the V6. Reg cabs are also loaded with options and features driving their prices up. They need to make a 5.7L Reg Cab base work trucks, with minimum features and options to get the price down so businesses will buy them. Reg cabs with 5.7 are not widely available or abundantly available at the dealerships. Usually dealerships here in my area have one 5.7L with the tow package, tow miirors, standard bed. Not much selections here. That's why they don't sell at all. If, reg cabs are abundant here, I would have gotten one a month ago. The dealership I went to the first time just called me and they said that they are ordering the reg cab that I wanted and will notify me when it arrives. I didn't even tell them to order one. I just told them that I'll wait till the end of the year or early part of next year to get one. Hopefully by that time, there'll be plenty of reg cabs to choose from with reasonable price. If they stop producing 5.7 reg cabs, they'll be making another big mistake.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.