Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the CHEAPEST and EASIEST way to lift or level a 04 double cab? Prices??? Pictures??? Im not much of a off-roader just want it for looks and to add a larger more aggressive tire to my Toyota Installed Enkei 16's.
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Go with a leveling kit, they are offered by many manufactuers. Look at my pics I have a 2.5 inch Daystar kit in the front and has a 1 inch block in the rear with new shocks. Cost around $475 I think. You can fit 285/75/16 with this mod with no rubbing. It uses a urethane coil spacer in the front. Should work fine, there are many manufactuers and dealers, so just pick which one suits your budget and needs best. I got mine at 4wheel parts in Denver. :cool:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
What is the CHEAPEST and EASIEST way to lift or level a 04 double cab? Prices??? Pictures??? Im not much of a off-roader just want it for looks and to add a larger more aggressive tire to my Toyota Installed Enkei 16's.
Thanks!!!
donahoe spacers from wheelers off road. They are awesome so glad i replaced the daystars with these.

·
Premium Member
11,253 Posts
Thanks!!!
In that case I'll bump it to the HSB forum for you :cool:. Lotta people there to help you out.

-Sean

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Sean!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks!!! I as well have a 04 tundra double cab I went with the less expensive lift because I dont off road much, I just wanted to make sure I can get up and down curbs when im in a pinch and not worring about hitting the bottom of the truck. I installed three inch toytec spacers on the struts and went with corn fed 1 1/4 inch blocks on the rear that allowed me to fit 285/70/17 bfg to add to the lift. The cost of the parts is minnor compared to adjustable coil overs ( which I would recomend if you off road). Spacers and blocks are easy to install and the truck rides the same as it did when it was stock. I have a few pictures in my gallery for you to look at.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Indian Looks Good!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well through an extensive search I think i'll put a Revtek 2.5 inch suspension lift in my 06 Fundra four door.Check it out it may be what your're looking for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts