Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question I recently bought a 2009 tundra limited. they were willing to work with the prices a lot more. Anyway I had origionally wanted an SR5 with TRD OFF ROAD PACKAGE. The dealer had told me that the limited came with everything the off road did minuse the TRD OFF ROAD badging. If anyone knows anything about this let me know thank you.

Jason

·
Registered
656 Posts
The dealer is almost correct. it is minus the TRD stickers, TRD wheels, and Bilstein shocks. Other then that the limited is a beter option especially since you can buy Bilstein 5100 series shocks for about $100 per front and about $75 per rear and are better then the stock Bilsteins.

·
Registered
753 Posts
skid plate? maybe the only other thing you could be missing.

·
Registered
397 Posts
You are missing the bed stickers, skid plate for the gas tank, 18in TRD wheels(not the rock ones), and Bilsteins shocks. I would have gotten the limited and add the 5100's Bilsteins your self. I am very glad I did.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have an 07 and 09 both DC Limited 4x4 TRD... I think the 4x4 gives me the bilstiens on the back... I can see them. From what I can tell the good stiffness comes with the 4x4 package.

Previously my wife had 2WD TRD and it had the bilstiens...

The really nice stiffness comes with the bilstiens... The TRD stuff is junk... 4x4 adds a lot ... If you are convinced that the bilsteins come with the TRD.. it is probably worth the $$ .... If you can put up with the TRD signage...

IMO...

Have fun... whatever you get will serve you well....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts