Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, Toyota's really getting the Tundra out there. I saw it on 24 and on a couple episodes of Friday Night Lights.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I started watching it expecting it to be mostly about football. By the time I realized it's 10 minutes football, 40 minutes teenage high school drama, I was already hooked. It's a good show though. Last nights episode was good, I'm glad it didn't stay true to the movie by having them lose the championship.

·
Registered
214 Posts
This is a GREAT show and is not the first time the Tundra has been a member of the cast.

I believe this is the third or fourth episode with the new Tundra. I meant to post this here already, but forgot until seeing one on the show again last night! :tu:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At the end of last nights episode, they didn't mention anything at all about next season. Does that mean there's a chance they might not bring it back?

·
Registered
797 Posts
The other night I was watching a show called "Epic Rides" on the Speed channel..The show is a few old school mx'ers(Ricky Johnson and a couple others) who take a few weekend warriors out for an epic ride...
Anyways one of the guys drove a Lifted Tundra AC with and aftermarket grill :)
It's pretty nice....(it's not an 07 though..but still kinda cool IMO)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts