Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi here is my tundra tell me what you guys think.
2008 CM 5.7, debaddged, 8K hid lowbeam and foglights, billet grill, afe stage 2 pro dry, trd sway bar, new rotors and brakes, 24x10 u2 wheels, magnadrone 2.5" dual in/out, chrome handles and mirrors, spray in bedliner, pioneer 7" double din with navi, solar baric l7 12" sub, kicker door speakers all around, 2 kicker amps one for high and one for subs,
i don't know how to post the pictures so i will attach them.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Nice setup. What offset are your wheels and how far out past the fender does your right rear wheel tire stick out?

·
Registered
422 Posts
I like the rims but those tow mirrors look too big for a street truck. I think they look better on lifted trucks. you need to get some small sleek ones.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks good. Can you post a pic of your Pioneer Navi system? I'm beginning my search for a new system and this is one of them. How do you like it (any regrets)?

Thanks,

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice setup. What offset are your wheels and how far out past the fender does your right rear wheel tire stick out?
im not sure what the offset is but i think its like +30 let me go take some pictures later on

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good. Can you post a pic of your Pioneer Navi system? I'm beginning my search for a new system and this is one of them. How do you like it (any regrets)?

Thanks,
its cheap a good price i would say as far as the navi i dont use it much bc its the one where you have to put in the navi cd and load up where you going and then pop back in a music cd hassel so my garmin shows me the way lols

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree!, im lifting my truck lets trade mirrors :)[/Q

i actually got use to the big mirrors when i went in my uncle truck with the small one it felt weird lolz

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here are some pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Heck yeah! Looks good man. Nice to see some more Tundras rollin on 24s! Im currently trying to figure out what sub set up im going with, are you happy with yours? I dont know if that giant cab needs more subs to get a good sound or not?

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Looks sharp man, congrats.

·
Registered
753 Posts
holy rearview mirror, batman!

-Tim

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heck yeah! Looks good man. Nice to see some more Tundras rollin on 24s! Im currently trying to figure out what sub set up im going with, are you happy with yours? I dont know if that giant cab needs more subs to get a good sound or not?
thanks man i built that box it sealed so it hits hard especially when sitting inside but doesnt travel like a ported one would i built the box all i need is to sand it down and roll bedliner on it and hide all wires too

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
293 Posts
It nice to see more street Tundras on TS. Love the 24 bro, sick! Only thing is the mirrors. I know everyone said already but they do look better on the lifted trucks. But away nice set up, "Rollin like a Big Shot", lol.

The more simply the rims the better they look! NICE!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks im actually disapointed at how small the 24s look but you know what that means 2/4inch drop lols. Do you guys know if it will rub if i do the drop?

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Hi here is my tundra tell me what you guys think.
2008 CM 5.7, debaddged, 8K hid lowbeam and foglights, billet grill, afe stage 2 pro dry, trd sway bar, new rotors and brakes, 24x10 u2 wheels, magnadrone 2.5" dual in/out, chrome handles and mirrors, spray in bedliner, pioneer 7" double din with navi, solar baric l7 12" sub, kicker door speakers all around, 2 kicker amps one for high and one for subs,
i don't know how to post the pictures so i will attach them.
Awesome bro! If you want to sell them 24's let me know! They do not make that rim in 24 anymore, and I am going with 24's in that rim if it kills me as I have them in 22's now.

Also where did you get that rearview mirror at?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts