Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who it is that gives us good deals on parts here on TS? I have ordered through him before and it was a great experiece. It wasnt Tacozilla-

I cant seem to find it?

I think he either works at a dealer or does so through TS-

ANY help would be greatly apprectiated!

Thanks,

Todd

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, they do have good stuff-but think I was a little unclear-

I am looking for stock replacement parts that will have to be purchased from toyota- THere is a member-thought he was a moderator, but maybe not-

that you could email-or call-he would send you an email-with quotes-parts list-ECT>>>

Are you still out there?

Todd

·
Registered
569 Posts
Totally off topic but I'm happy to see a fellow Tundra owner in Mansfield......my sister is in Jeromesville.........you know where it is, and I was just out there last week trying to get her into a Tacoma Double Cab (this is what I do on vacation, go to dealerships)..........what a trial that is to get someone convinced of getting a Toyota..........she was all for it.............but the rest of the folks out there........geeeez....and the local dealers were the worst I've experienced in years.......anyway, sorry to stray from the original topic.

maybe I'll see ya around if I drive out there this summer.

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea-if your headed my way give me a heads up- The dealers around here are pretty ****ty IMO-I bought my tundra out of state-found it online-drove up with my dad to WI-good deal-private sale-

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
I think you are talking about the parts manager at Claremont Toyota in SoCal. He used to have a sticky link under the classified section. I don't see the link anymore. Try ToyotaPartSales.com - they have good prices and are the internet parts dept. for a Texas dealer.

Rick

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'd always recommend checking TS Sponsors :tu: (where applicable) and any sites with favorable references in threads you've followed. One other interesting place I've found to start your own search is TopToyotaSites (via strictlycars.com), where you'll find several dealerships :eek: from around the country with Internet sites for parts sales. Don't be afraid to contact them for any parts not listed :cool: on the site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts