Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You’re invited to Prove It!

Come join us Wednesday, April 25, at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma for
the biggest West Coast edition of Toyota’s Tundra Prove It Tour.
This is a public event by invite only at this premier Northern California
racing facility.

. Take the wheel of the ’07 Tundra and go head-to-head quarter mile
NHRA drag racing against other participants – and against the
big truck competition (Ford, GM, Mopar, Nissan ).

. Take hot laps on the NASCAR Infineon circuit with pro drivers.

. Meet Mike Skinner of the Tundra Craftsman Truck Racing Team,
winner of the March 15 NASCAR Craftsman series at Atlanta Motor
Speedway – and current series points leader.

. Go offroading in the ’07 Tundra.

. Check out Tundra’s big time towing muscle – and, again, Prove It
against the competition.

. See how industry suppliers are accessorizing the big new Tundra.
The Infineon Prove It Press Tour runs all day at the track. Come meet
Lon (TundraSoul) and Jennings (Jenningspaige) at the Toyota Prove It
Tour, we'll be there all day. Note: Some experiences may not be
available to all who attend. Tickets availble on the local Radio Stations.

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The event is by invite only and limited to about 1000 people. The local Radio Stations are giving away tickets to the event. You should tune in to get your ticket if you're interested in going.

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
List of attendees:

- Lon (TundraSoul) & Jennings (Jenningspaige)
- Mike(dyogim)
- Rustywrenches
- ...?

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
Got a reply back from one of the reps for this event. They are sending 4 invites only. So, that means 2 are already spoken for. Lon and Jennings have a special invite.

2 more spots open. Any takers??? You have to be definite on going. The next two that reply to this thread with a "yes" get's them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey wat time does this start....put me down as yes....i might just skip work for this.....lol

oh yea can we bring a digi cam for this too? cuz i wanna tape some of the evnt to show to some of my friends at work(other ford heavy duty techs....lol)

also i just thought of this but if i were to bring one person can i get that last invite....i dont have a for sure from any of my friends yet but i think i know one person that may want to go to this...

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
hey wat time does this start....put me down as yes....i might just skip work for this.....lol

oh yea can we bring a digi cam for this too? cuz i wanna tape some of the evnt to show to some of my friends at work(other ford heavy duty techs....lol)

also i just thought of this but if i were to bring one person can i get that last invite....i dont have a for sure from any of my friends yet but i think i know one person that may want to go to this...
It starts around 8am until 5pm. I probably won't be out there until about 9 or 9:30am. Coming from Concord. As far as the camera, I'm brining mine and a video cam. As for the guest, let's try to keep it with the TS members first. Then if there's no 4th person, we'll go from there.

So, 3 out of the 4 tickets have been accounted for, one more spot!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Okay, if the ticket hasn't been spoken for by now... I'm definitely interested. 4/25 (Wed) is all good for me.

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
Okay, if the ticket hasn't been spoken for by now... I'm definitely interested. 4/25 (Wed) is all good for me.
That fills up the 4th spot.

Mike (dyogim)
Rustywrenches
mr fobster
Arcadi6730

If any of you decide you cannot make it, please let me know ahead of time. I'm sure they may be others who would want to go.

Thanks! As the date get's closer we'll plan to meet somewhere before Sears Point (I mean Infineon Raceway) or at the entrance. I'm suppose to get the tickets from Lon.

·
Banned
223 Posts
That fills up the 4th spot.

Mike (dyogim)
Rustywrenches
mr fobster
Arcadi6730

If any of you decide you cannot make it, please let me know ahead of time. I'm sure they may be others who would want to go.

Thanks! As the date get's closer we'll plan to meet somewhere before Sears Point (I mean Infineon Raceway) or at the entrance. I'm suppose to get the tickets from Lon.
Thanks for all of your hard work coordinating this for us! It will be a fun day I'm sure!:tu: :ts:

·
Registered
503 Posts
hey been trying to find dates for it. is there a list of dates/locations? i probably missed the florida ones though if it started in orlando in feb :(

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
http://www.tundraproveit.com/events.html

Can't find any future dates other than the one on April 25th over here in Sonoma, CA. I think they are keeping it a bit secretive in order to have the amount of spectators at a minimum. Since, the event is public-invite only.

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
Anyone else interested in going? I might be able to obtain some more tickets.

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
Yes I would be interested in going. I would have to change some days at work but think it is doable.
Let me know if you are definite. I'll send an email out to get 5 more tickets.

·
Registered
12 Posts
aye calitundra....wanna take my ticket? i dont think ill be able to go cuz i have a BAR smog testto do that day(just got my notice from my smog class) sorry about the flake right now but id rather do this bar test since i wont be able to make it up if i miss it....

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
If those tickets are available I am willing and able to go.
Sure, I've got 5 more spots to fill. I'll PM your voucher # so you can register at getatundra.com . We've registered for the 10am slot. We are meeting at the entrance to Sears Point(aka Infineon) Raceway around 9:15am. I'll give you your ticket then.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts