Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked this same thing before and have searched all over the forum. I have a 2.5" leveling kit on my truck right now. I would like to go a little higher. Is there a suspension lift out there that I may add to my body lift to get my truck just a little higher. I was thinking anything from 3 to 4 inches. Thankyou ver much in advance

·
Registered
820 Posts
You would have to remove your old kit but there is a 4" lift by pure performance for about $700.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I asked this same thing before and have searched all over the forum. I have a 2.5" leveling kit on my truck right now. I would like to go a little higher. Is there a suspension lift out there that I may add to my body lift to get my truck just a little higher. I was thinking anything from 3 to 4 inches. Thankyou ver much in advance
If you take the Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks, you can get some extra lift up to 2.5". The extra bonus is the better performance of the 5100 shocks compared to the stock ones.

·
Registered
347 Posts
If you take the Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks, you can get some extra lift up to 2.5". The extra bonus is the better performance of the 5100 shocks compared to the stock ones.
are you saying to get the 5100's and put the spacer on top of those? can that be done?

·
Registered
136 Posts
are you saying to get the 5100's and put the spacer on top of those? can that be done?
If you have the Ready Lift type of leveling kit it can be done, since it doesn't interfere with the shock itself.
The thing I would check with a total lift of 4" is the effect on the geometry, bearings, etc. At least you will need to realign.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts