Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can purchase a paperback Tundra service manual (2004)? My owner's manual says to ask my local Toyota dealer. Has anyone bought this manual?

·
Forum Admin
8,277 Posts
Does anyone know where I can purchase a paperback Tundra service manual (2004)? My owner's manual says to ask my local Toyota dealer. Has anyone bought this manual?
Haynes or Chilton makes service manuals with nice pictorials. You can buy them from Wally world for about $30 each.

Or do what I did, find them in your local library's paperback reference section and make some photo copies!;)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apparently Haynes nor Chilton has a manual for the '04 Tundra (yet). I think the dealer may sell one.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Toyota Parts and Service= you do not need all of these manuals but you will need probably one of them at a minumum i would call Toyota and ask the what Vol 1 & Vol 2 where titled and pick the one ya need the most!!:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts