Toyota Tundra Forums banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
Damn, why did you have to sue them?? Did they try to screw you on the estimated cost to repair properly?
ii sued my insurance because they did not send me the packet to update my insurance info when i told them i got a new truck, and then when i tried to file a claim on the new truck they tried to say the truck was not insured. big huge 7 month lawsuit later truck if repaired and sitting at the house :D

ii sued my insurance because they did not send me the packet to update my insurance info when i told them i got a new truck, and then when i tried to file a claim on the new truck they tried to say the truck was not insured. big huge 7 month lawsuit later truck if repaired and sitting at the house :D
That so could have been me, my dipsh!t old agent did the same thing to me. Once I found out i wasn't covered, I found a new agent that doesn't have his head up his ash.

Discussion starter · #64 ·
lol i switched insurance companies when i had the dude drop the lawsuit notice. it was great! i rented a car through my work ( i work at lexus ) for a few months, then when my bagged and bodydropped pre-taco got out my friends garage i drove that. ( the police here in san diego know me now :( )

Discussion starter · #65 ·
That so could have been me, my dipsh!t old agent did the same thing to me. Once I found out i wasn't covered, I found a new agent that doesn't have his head up his ash.

ya they extend coverage for 30 days while they wait for you to return their paperwork, well they never sent it after multiple requests. on day 31 ( one day after the extended coverage..actually 12 hours after coverage stopped ) i got hit at 50 in the passenger side

61 - 65 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.