Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
didn't you wish Toyota had a decent system like this yes you can buy an aftermarket like most of us have done with similar stuff but Toyota still is second rate for Oem.Toyota needs to raise the Bar and do what Ford has done.There are some pretty cool features that sell itself beyond Toyota Non refined Technology isn't there yet.Features along are a major advancment.

YouTube - Microsoft and Ford SYNC car system

·
Forum Admin
8,218 Posts
didn't you wish Toyota had a decent system like this yes you can buy an aftermarket like most of us have done with similar stuff but Toyota still is second rate for Oem.Toyota needs to raise the Bar and do what Ford has done.There are some pretty cool features that sell itself beyond Toyota Non refined Technology isn't there yet.Features along are a major advancment.

YouTube - Microsoft and Ford SYNC car system
I rather they do what Mercury did and get some tall hottie to strut around in their ads. Oh yea, Mercury has the nsync thing too. Looks stupid though.

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd just like to see Toyota use the same NAV that Lexus currently uses rather than the old Lexus NAV system. The Lexus appeared to be a newer system than what Toyota offers.
The Lexus is Hdd based on the Ls 460 however the rest of the Lexus Model lines are still using dvd which isn't too bad con siring it has all the bells other maker have. When it come to refinement Toyota gen 4 and 5 system's are decent but it's beyond old now since the rest have played catch up rather well and Toyota failures are still providing the same old stuff as found in a 2002 Camry navi.
I think a main point is people like myself want Oem Factory however with Toyota current offering your not gaining much to make the system worth my time and effort spending.Toyota needs to con sire a lot of factors when designing there current system's. Number one check what everybody else is providing and expand on it. Since History plays a huge factor with buyers I often question Toyota Logic on providing Xm late to the game and others features that are surely worth adding on there Oem JbL. It all comes down to Low budget cost with them and most buyers are aware of that after you buy them. After reading the complains list from myself and other's about OEM it's no wonder People do add on's later but and we shouldn't have to do that.
I want Toyota to be aware about what owner's con sire great and Decent but it want this thread to be be constructive so we can see a OEM system that currently conforms to our needs and wants.Yea my expections are high and so are owners on this Tundra fourm.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I rather they do what Mercury did and get some tall hottie to strut around in their ads. Oh yea, Mercury has the nsync thing too. Looks stupid though.
Actually, the Microsoft Sync is a pretty cool feature. :tu:

Too bad its only available in Fords, Lincolns, and Mercurys. :td:

Maybe apple will eventually make something:rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
In this case you have to use an official windows software, which cost quite a lot. I would recommend to use windows 10, since it is the best and cheapest option available right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
soap94
Toyota Tundra Forums
Tundra Solutions Forum - the best community to talk, mods, price, repair and research your Toyota!
Full Forum Listing