·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmao! I was gonna see how long it took for someone else to think about the aip!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Those are some of the best looking Tundras I have seen. Anyone recognize what kind of grille is on the black crewmax at 1:06?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Very nice. Wouldve like to seen the other trucks muddin too

·
Registered
987 Posts
Cool video.....

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
sweet looking trucks, sure glad I don't have to wash them.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Did you see the comment....sad but true

" I guess these guys never heard of the AIP failures. Bet they were limping all the way home. They would have to sell their lifts and wheels to replace 2 little pumps that cost 4grand,when they should only $50. Way to go Toyota. U Fail "

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you see the comment....sad but true

" I guess these guys never heard of the AIP failures. Bet they were limping all the way home. They would have to sell their lifts and wheels to replace 2 little pumps that cost 4grand,when they should only $50. Way to go Toyota. U Fail "
Thats funny, but at least we know people outside of this forum are talking about it too.

·
Registered
754 Posts
lmao...I know its not funny, but I had to laugh so hard to think about them limping home if major water intrustion got under there in the fender well area...lol
I better not laugh I have a 800 mile trip in my tundra tomorrow :D
Thats funny, but at least we know people outside of this forum are talking about it too.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts