Toyota Tundra Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
2,444 Posts
I have a 2005 Sequoia - would the photo procedure work with it?
Hi there and welcome.

I can't say for sure. I don't have an electrical schematic for the Sequoia but both vehicles have basically the same layout. I'd certainly check it out.

Someone said if you pull the stereo out you gain better access. Than might help to see if things look similar.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just completed this TPMS mod on my 2005 Double cab. First I took out the radio, then the glove box. My TPMS box is black and just right of the radio and the right a/c duct. I took out the mounting bolt (10mm head) through the radio/a/c opening to remove the TPMS box to make it easier to unplug and make the wire connections. I extended both ends of the pink/silver wires and a ground wire (from the frame under the dash) down to the bottom of the glove box area and installed male / female connectors so that I can easily reach up under the glove box and disconnect the ground wire and reconnect the pink/silver wires any time.

Many thanks to Dinosaur and everyone that contributed to this post!!! That flashing yellow light was so annoying!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts