Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do anyone experienced/problem in turning a u-turn...Just noticed it a couple times hard on making a U-TURN

·
Registered
528 Posts
Not sure what is being asked here but the turning radius on these trucks is one of the shortest you will find on a full size pickup.

If your in 4Lo or 4Hi when you do a U-turn you will feel something odd but its nothing to worry about at all.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
My new DC has a much better turning radius than my 02 AC had. And i think my new one is 10" or so longer, & has a longer wheelbase as well.

·
Registered
202 Posts
It's much better than my 03 Tundra that's for sure.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
This truck is a pleasure to U turn. My last truck was a Silverado Crew Cab Long Bed and it was like trying to turn a battle ship down a narrow road.

·
Registered
595 Posts
This one truns a little shaper than my ext. cab Chevy. What problem are you having?

·
Registered
455 Posts
This truck is a pleasure to U turn. My last truck was a Silverado Crew Cab Long Bed and it was like trying to turn a battle ship down a narrow road.
That's funny. My '06 DC turns as well as an old school chopper with 10' forks. ;) Enjoy your '07 turning radius because it's night and day better than the previous gen Tundra.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts