Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent a couple of hrs this weekend using this stuff on the truck. Excellent is the only word that comes to mind. The paste is a synthetic paste that you can apply to paint, rubber, whatever. Everything except the glass and there's no white junk left. Pricey, but very good. Highly recommended.

The ice car wash is also incredible. Very, very sudsey and cleaned everything perfectly. Used Meguires a month ago, it can't compare to this stuff. Highly recommended.

Finally the F21 spray protectorant is also good. I can't stand the Amour All greasy stuff anymore. This F21 looked like it soaked right in, no grease, no sun glare. Claims to have nano particles. Ok, it sounded good. And you don't get high shine but more of a slightly damp look.

And no Turtle Wax isn't paying me (I wish). I just had to give the rig a clean up and found all of this at Pep Boys.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics?....
I thought about that but you really can't see squat except a clean truck. And its the Desert Sand Mica so its not shiney like a black truck. The pics just didn't show anything. :(

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At the local Advance AutoParts is was $17.99 plus tax for the wax. The car wash was maybe 6 or 7 bucks and I don't remember what the F21 was but it was around the same as Armour All and the rest.

I am fully prepared to bring the stuff back if it didn't look right or doesn't last. I have a long trip in May (S.C. to New Orleans and back) so we'll see how it holds up after this trip. The highway grit and a few driving thunderstorms will wear away standard paste wax, at least it did when I drove to New Jersey. Regular Carnuba stuff was worn off of the hood and fenders when I returned. Weird.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I agree I was using the turtle wax Black but the stuff just don't last more than a wash or two. I just waxed mine with the ICE and its a big difference. Now I just have to see if it last any longer than the Black turtle wax.

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
Ice paste is pretty good, along with the Ice wash. I am not a big fan of F21. Armor All (new formula) is much much better, and is not greasy if it is applied properly.

Ice paste has very good durability, keep us up to date.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Washed the truck for the third time and it still beads but not as good as the second wash. So I rewaxed the hood and roof. Now I'll have to wait to see if it beads alittle longer than 3 washes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts